Hotel Istana’s location is at the very heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle — the perfect vantage point to explore the city’s sights and sounds. Many places of interest and key establishments are within walking distance.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur / Lot 10 / Starhill Gallery – 10 minutes walk
- KL Convention Centre – 10 minutes walk
- Monorail Station – 4 minutes walk
- Changkat Bukit Bintang Entertainment Hub – 10 minutes walk
- Aquaria KLCC – 10 minutes walk
From our hotel, Kuala Lumpur’s heritage buildings and colonial old-world charms can be seen readily, blending aesthetically with the sophistication of the metro’s modern architectural icons. Bukit Bintang, a playground for partygoers come sundown, is also near the hotel. This place is surrounded by hip nightspots and gastro-pubs lined along Bintang Walk, Changkat Bukit Bintang, Tengkat Tong Shin, Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan P. Ramlee.
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport: (Approx. 61 km)
- A 50-minute drive, take the North South Expressway E6 towards Kuala Lumpur.
- The expressway feeds directly into the city via Jalan Tun Razak.
- Turn left into Jalan Ampang at the first traffic light crossroad junction.
- Head straight and pass the 88-storey high Petronas Twin Towers on your left.
- Continue to head straight past the next traffic light junction.
- Turn left at another crossroad junction, continue straight and turn right at the next traffic light.
- Go straight and turn left at the traffic light.
- The hotel is on the right side of the road.
(NOTE: These directions are for planning purposes and act as a guide only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route)
Banquets Conventions Layout